What everyone ought to know about DVT
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) is a serious condition that could affect the healthiest traveller.
So, that long-awaited break may turn disastrous if you're not taking preventative measures before getting on that dreaded long haul flight.
23 essential products for your Travel Medical Kit
Accidents and mishaps on holidays are not uncommon. Before embarking on your journey, ensure you have these 10 items in your medical kit to deal with common problems.
- Painkillers (paracetamol, NSAIDs and/or aspirin)
- Diarrhoea medicine (such as loperamide)
- Oral rehydration salts (such as Gastrolyte or Hydrolyte)
- Antiseptic lotion and/or ointment
- Band-Aids and other wound dressings (including gauze swabs, bandages and medical tape)
- Insect repellent
- Latex gloves
- A thermometer
- A pair of tweezers
Visit us for more advice on your travel product necessities.
The secret to staying healthy on holiday
The internet is flooded with articles that give travellers advice for staying healthy whilst on holiday. Remember, the secret to staying healthy on your travels should start before boarding the plane.
Check out Mapping Megan's tips to staying healthy on holiday:
Click here: Travel Blog ›